New Zealand Maintenance, Repair & Support
Peacock Bros New Zealand provides local manufacturer warranty service, preventative maintenance, repairs and telephone support for a complete range of:
- Barcode label printers
- Card Printers
- Barcode scanners
- Mobile Computers & PDAs
- Label applicator systems
- Ergotron workstations, wall mounts and carts
The Peacocks Total Care Service Centres are staffed by qualified and fully-trained product technicians and software engineers – so be assured your equipment is in the right hands. Our aim is to deliver prompt, professional and efficient service every time, which is why Peacock Bros provides service and support to some of the leading companies in Australia and New Zealand.
We are Authorized Service Providers for Zebra, Intermec by Honeywell, Motorola, Ergotron, Toshiba, Weber, Datamax O’Neil and Ergotron.
Printer Service Plans
For peace of mind and some terrific cost savings, ask about our Printer Service Plans that can include on-site care of your equipment using only manufacturer-approved parts.
We specialize in the custom installation of barcode label printers, fixed readers and automated label applicators into your workplace. Our experienced and skilled technical staff can integrate your printers and terminals with your conveyor belts, receiving bays, sorting tables, and more.
Need to have your labelling software set-up for you? Our technical support personnel can set up on-site labelling equipment, installing and configuring your preferred labelling software programs.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Procedure
Download the RMA form here or make a request for it through our Service Department.
A copy of the RMA form MUST BE INCLUDED in the box(es) along with the returned unit. Please do not send units without an RMA form.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges. Customer must bear all costs and risks associated with the transportation to the depot address as specified on the RMA form
- Please pack your return items with care so damage does not occur during shipping
- Customers may hand-return the product to one of our offices (view locations)
- If you have additional concerns about an RMA or your product, please make reference to them within the RMA form
- Customer must ensure that all accessories that do not require additional tools are removed from the product(s) prior to shipment. This includes but is not limited to: batteries, antennae, protective cases/pockets, stylus pens, SIM cards or other memory cards, manuals, and original packaging. Peacocks Bros Pty Ltd is not responsible for them or their return to the Customer.
Please send the returning units and RMA form to your nearest Peacock Bros Service Centre:
Attention: Service Department
25B Birmingham Road, Otara, Auckland,
New Zealand, 2013
Ph: +64 9 273 4455
Fax: +64 9 274 0952